CoPilot® Max 512i Turbo Printing System
Squid Ink’s CoPilot Max 512i Turbo is designed to print superior quality hi-resolution characters on porous or non-porous surfaces. For applications that require immediate dry times on non-porous surfaces, the CoPilot Max 512i Turbo also has the capability to run UV LED curable inks. With up to 2.8” of print height per printhead, print speeds up to 480 ft/min, and the ability to run up to 2 printheads from one controller, the CoPilot Max 512i Turbo provides a cost effective solution for making your mark on a wide variety of products and substrates.
The CoPilot Max 512i Turbo controller features increased processing power to print the messages you want, when you want to print them. Faster GUI response time and near immediate message rendering times allow the Max 512i to keep up with demands of your fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Designed For Your Applications
CoPilot Max 512i Turbo utilizes the same active ink system found in Squid Ink’s CoPilot and CoPilot Max printing systems. The revolutionary design allows users the ability to tilt or rotate the printhead in any direction without making height adjustments to the ink supply. The system prints hi-resolution characters, razor-sharp text, scannable bar codes and great looking logos at up to 180 DPI vertical resolution at speeds up to 480 ft/minute, offering the fastest print speeds in Squid Ink’s CoPilot family. The CoPilot Max 512i Turbo also features a large 500ml snap-in cartridge, allowing users the ability to swap ink cartridges in a matter of seconds. The generous ink volume, quick-change ink cartridge, and user-friendly touchscreen design allows users to keep their line running, reducing downtime and maximizing ROI.
Affordable Product Coding
The CoPilot Max 512i Turbo lets users meet the GS1 barcode specification for less. CoPilot Max 512i Turbo consumable costs are typically 1/10 of the cost of paper labels, and eliminate preprint cartons and SKUs of label inventory. Any way you look at it, Squid Ink’s CoPilot Max 512i Turbo provides users with an affordable solution to meet their inkjet coding needs.
- Print Technology – Piezo impulse printhead technology
- Maximum Print Height – 2.8” (7.1 cm) per printhead
- Vertical Print Resolution – 180 dpi capable of printing razor-sharp graphics, small character text, and scannable bar codes
- Horizontal Print Resolution – 205 dpi
- Print Speed – Up to 480 ft/min at 205 dpi
- Time & Date – Internal real time clock with battery back-up
- Product Sensor – External photocell or optional encoder
- Communication Interface – One USB host and one Ethernet input
- Touchscreen – 4.3” (10.9 cm) full color touchscreen display
- Ink Cartridge Volume – 500ml cartridge
- Low Ink Indicator – Status alert on touchscreen, LED light beacon optional
- Substrate Capabilities – Porous or non-porous surfaces
- Electrical Requirements – 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 65W max
- Agency Certifications – CE