CTM 3600 PA Print and Apply Labeling System
The 3600a PA Printer Applicator is a rugged and versatile high-speed thermal transfer labeler, used to print and apply pressure-sensitive labels to various products. A Sato, Zebra, or Datamax print engine is integrated into the applicator to form a self-contained unit able to print variable data.
Assembled with right- or left-hand printer modules, the unit can be mounted in various positions to apply labels to the tops, sides or bottoms of a multitude of products with its proven tamp-blow application. Labels as small as ½" and as large as 7.1" wide can be accommodated with its built-in barcodes and alphanumeric fonts and 203, 305, 406 or 600 dpi print resolution.
Uptime Advantage keeps productivity up and costs down
- Zero mechanical adjustments during day-to-day operation
- Optimizes maintenance labor by eliminating more than 80% of wear parts
- Keep lines running longer with automatic set-up
- Never miss a label, with self-adjusting label placement to accommodate varying line speeds, throughput and package sizes
- Improve throughput during build-back with Direct Apply labeling up to 150 packs per minute for typical 4"x6" labels
Simple Usability keeps operators focused on production, not on the printer
- Virtually eliminate label jams and simplify set-up with Direct Apply for mainstream top or side applications
- Minimize misapplied and snapped labels with on-demand Direct Apply using no plant air
- Perform label and ribbon changes in less than 60 seconds through simple web path
- Perform label and ribbon changes in less than 60 seconds through
- Quickly check the status and select jobs with a single, intuitive interface that makes operation easy
CLARiTY interface reduces operator errors, ensuring products are coded correctly
- Virtually eliminate coding errors with built-in Code Assurance software features
- Minimize operator touches with on-board label database for accurate job selection
- Automate barcode creation by linking data from multiple text fields
- On-screen diagnostics track performance and help achieve sustainable OEE improvements
Other CTM print-and-apply applicators
- 360FFS and 360FFS Form, Fill and Seal Label
- 360HS High-Speed Label Applicator
- 360RW RFID Label Applicator
What Makes the 9550 Unique
Not Sure Which Tape You Need?
Check out our blog titled "Acrylic and Hot Melt Tapes". Or just give us a call at (804) 649-1111. Our packaging tape experts are here to answer your questions. You can also email is at email@example.com.