SSI Packaging understands your need for precision marking and coding. Our 3D Fiber Laser machines by Sphere Laser are ideal for curved surfaces with more than 1mm curvature. Not all production lines and applications are the same, so our Laser Specialists can evaluate the best and most affordable laser solution for your application.
3D Fiber Laser Marking System
Our 3D fiber lasers by Sphere Laser are manufactured with domestic core components, a high-speed high-precision 3D galvo scanner, and in-house developed 3D software and control system, creating a fine mark on any kind of curve surface. Moreover, the 3D fiber laser equipment assures no defocus problem and provides real-time tracking for spots requiring deep marking.
Such an advanced design helps the 3D laser marking machine stand out from conventional 2D marking systems, leading to a new age of laser processing. Call us to hear about our entire product line of laser equipment for sale.
3D "TASTE" Laser Machine
- Full 3D capability with a large marking area of 600mm X 480mm.
- Mold manufacture, Lightweight design (weight<50KG) European standard
- Film built-in buttons, external hand-held controller
- Security switches, lock-out key, E-Stop on front panel and handheld, interlocks on all access doors, laser safety shield on the front viewing window.
- Embossing function, black annealing, curved surface and cone marking capabilities, rotary and indexing table add-ons.
- Dual LED lighting, large working area 600mm x 480mm, a dual pointer for easy setup of parts.
- Laser Auto-focus features allow the fast setup of your laser system for any part to increase production throughput on variable height parts. Leading technology against other laser manufacturers.
3D Laser Application Videos
Light Bulb marking without rotating part. Shows our ability to mark on curved surfaces without adjusting the height of the laser scan head.
Light bulb base marking with 3D head, no rotation needed. Cone, cylinder, variable surfaces, or ball-shaped part marking is no problem.
Index Rotation machine using 3D Fiber Laser is an example of high volume marking over curved surfaces.