CO2 Laser Solutions By Sphere Laser
Precise laser marking on non-metal products has been perfected with Sphere Laser’s CO2 Laser Solutions. CO2 Lasers are great for marking and cutting various types of nonmetal materials, such as leather, fabrics, paper, rubber, glass, timber, ceramics, and plastics (acrylic resin, cellulose acetate, synthetic fiber, PE, PT, PVC). SSI Packaging understands your need for precision marking and coding. Our Laser specialists can evaluate the best and most affordable laser solution for your application.
Low Power CO2 Laser Maker
The low-power CO2 laser marker is controlled by a computer and makes use of a 10.64um laser beam, which undergoes expanding, focusing, and deflecting and finally works on the workpiece surface, leading to a clean and nice mark.
Mid Power CO2 Laser Maker
The medium power type CO2 laser marker is extensively used for marking and cutting of various types of nonmetal materials, such as leather, fabrics, paper, rubber, glass, timber, ceramics, and plastics (acrylic resin, cellulose acetate, synthetic fiber, PE, PT, PVC). Favorable acclaim is received from such industries as shoemaking, garment, food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and just to name a few.
High Power CO2 Laser Maker
- Three-axis dynamic system, wider working range, and a smaller optical spot.
- Long-time stable and reliable operation.
- Provides faster processing, a clean edge, and a mirror-smooth surface.
- Stable power capability.
- Suitable for precise cutting, boring, and engraving.
- Utilizes diffusion cooling technology which uses water-cooling.
- The pulse rises time/fall time< 45μs.
- Developed with Surepulse function, the CO2 laser machine increases the peak power by 6 times, ensuring constant energy output of every pulse.
- The optical adjustment system allows for a great-quality light beam K>0.8 (M2<1.2), a divergence angle <2.5mrad (Transmission distance: 1-10 meters), and optical ovality <1.1:1.