The Leibinger Jet3up PI Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) printer solves pigmented ink marking and coding solutions. Most CIj printers cannot run pigmented inks using colors like white, light blue or yellow because they either clog, cannot recirculate inks, or they just cannot handle the demands of pigmented inks. The Jet3up PI Pigmented printer is used extensively throughout many industries including wire, cable, pipe, extruded products, parts marking and packaging.
The Leibinger Jet3pi Pigmented printer has numerous design features that enable very reliable operation, low maintenance and excellent print quality with pigmented inks.
What Makes the Jet3pi Best in Class CIJ Printer:
Leibinger’s unique printhead design retracts the ink gutter into the nozzle when the printer is shut down to form an air-tight seal, protecting these key components
- The “closed loop” system allows an automatic “Interval Mode” to recirculate ink throughout the entire system when not in use
- This printhead design also eliminates the “auto flush” cycle at shut-down which can dilute the ink supply and reduce print quality and contrast
- Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation
- All Leibinger printers have an “interval mode” feature which will automatically start the printer at programmable intervals up to 3 times daily when not in use. This feature is especially important for pigmented inks to keep the ink mixed.
- Height of the fonts: 5-32 drops
- Up to 5-line texts can be printed
- Over 120 user-friendly functions
Automated "Sealtronic" Nozzle Seal
“Sealtronic“, the automated nozzle seal in all LEIBINGER industrial inkjet printers, closes the nozzle and gutter airtight. This keeps the ink in the print head from drying out – the industrial inkjet printer is always ready to use. No time-consuming cleaning is required, even after long downtimes.
During breaks in production, the gutter and the nozzle form an airtight circuit: No ink can leak out of the circuit and no air can get in. This keeps the ink fluid at all times – just like a sealed paint can – and the industrial inkjet printer is always ready to go.
- Just a single push of a button starts the JET3pi industrial inkjet printer, and it is ready to print in less than a minute.
- Windows-based interface and 10.4" touchscreen display
- Large operating elements and wide variety of menu languages
Wide Ink Selection
Variety of colored inks and soft pigmented inks
- Fast-drying solvent inks
- MEK-free, ketone-free and alcohol-based inks
- Temperature-resistant inks
- Security, color changing, sterilization, adhesive and alcohol-resistant inks, fluorescent
- PVC inks (transfer-resistant)
- Food-grade ink and food packaging inks
- Customized inks
- Washable inks
Flexible Integration with Variable Interfaces
- Due to the many, multifunctional interfaces on the back of the industrial inkjet printer, the LEIBINGER JET3 can be easily linked to existing machines or incorporated into a higher-level control system
- Interfaces on the LEIBINGER JET3: USB, Ethernet, RS232, Output, Input, Encoder,
- PrintGo and cascading outputs.
- The round and compact print head can be installed in any direction—even printing upward onto the bottom of the product.
Option for Leibinger Jet3
- Nozzle size: 50, 60, 70 µm
- Umbilical, length: 3 m, 6 m or 10 m
- Umbilical, outlet: Straight, 45° or 90° angle
- Head pressurization: Internal or external
- EcoSolv, solvent recycling system
- Electronic fan cabinet for extremely warm environments
- Additional interfaces for activating additional printers
- Precision print head
- Special print head with side umbilical outlet