Durable and flexible, Kraft Paper is used for a variety of industrial and commercial applications, from packaging to floor covering to load binding between layers of palatalized products. Setting standards in the packaging industry, it just works
- Wrapping: Kraft paper provides affordable protection for fragile items like pottery.
- Pallet Use: Anti-slip Kraft paper between box layers protects products in shipping.
- Void Fill: Kraft paper is as light and reusable as it is sturdy.
- Floor Covering: Kraft paper is easy to apply to the flooring during construction.
- Paint Masking: Protection from unnecessary overspray, saving time and money.
SSI Packaging Group stocks Kraft Paper with a basis weight of 30lbs, 40lbs, 50lbs, 60lbs, and 75lbs, in widths from 6” to 50” and lengths from 475’ to 1200’. Contact us today for a free packaging assessment and an honest, down-to-earth evaluation of your packaging needs.
We Help you Pack of Track Your Image ®