Because of its strength, Kraft Paper is used for many industrial and commercial applications. The material is used in packaging operations for packing, wrapping individual items, bundling and void fill. Also, Kraft paper can be used as load binders between layers of palatalized products. In addition to these extensive applications, Kraft paper can be used as floor covering in operations like fiberglass operations and the painting of interior spaces, as well as paint masking and skid and pallet covering.
Kraft Paper has long been a standard in packaging for one reason: it just works. With all of the possibilities out there for protection during packaging and shipping, Kraft Paper has stood the test of time and has endured. Let’s take a look at the advantages of Kraft Paper for packaging purposes in addition to other uses:
- Strength-Kraft paper is durable and can withstand industrial pressures to protect property and materials. Some try to use lesser quality papers, which may have their paper uses, but when it comes to protecting your products and materials, the strength of Kraft Paper stands out among other alternatives
- Pallet Uses-Having anti-slip Kraft Paper between layers of boxes, bags and other materials reduces breakage and protects the products being shipped. Using pre-cut sheets makes for palatalizing products even faster, while saving money in the long run by having an added layer of protection. Using a Kraft Paper cardboard slip sheet on the base layer of palliated items prevents entire loads from shifting while in shipment.
- Wrapping Individual Items-Pottery style stores and craft stores use Kraft Paper to wrap items individually because it provides an affordable layer of protection at the fraction of the cost of alternative products. Manufacturers use Kraft Paper to wrap individual items because they want their products to be delivered in one piece and be ready for use by the consumer or end-user.
- Void Fill-Have you ever opened a box to have packing peanuts end up all over the room? Sure, peanuts have their place in the packaging world, but sometimes Kraft Paper may be a better option for void-filling applications. It is light weight, study, and reusable.
- Floor Covering-Kraft paper is easy to apply to flooring to protect surfaces during manufacturing as well as construction. Some use Kraft Paper to prevent fiberglass from being ruining flooring. Others use rolls of Kraft Paper to protect their customer’s flooring during contraction and remodeling projects.
- Paint Masking-Overspray from paint can ruin a car, boat, or building. Simply using Kraft Paper to mask items being painted will prevent unnecessary overspray and ultimately save time and money.
- SSI Packaging Grouphas Kraft Paper for multiple applications. We stock Kraft Paper with a basis weight of 30lbs, 40lbs, 50lbs, 60lbs, and 75lbs. Each roll can comes in widths from 6” up to 50” and lengths from 475’ to 1200’. But before we sell you a roll, let us help you determine the best Kraft Paper for your application. We will gladly give you a free packaging assessment and provide you with an honest, down to earth evaluation of your packaging needs, Our team of packaging specialists are here to help you save money and ensure your items arrive safely. At SSI Packaging Group “we help you pack of track your image” ®